My education and experience is deeply rooted with internationals. I have gained my B.Sc. in Psychology in the top 10 oldest universities in Europe (Vilnius University) and finished MSc. with honors in Clinical and Health Psychology in the best university of the Netherlands (Utrecht University).
Also, I have completed exchange studies and professional practice in Lithuania, Germany, Italy and, finally, The Netherlands.
My professional approach is centered around Systemic Family Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, which ideally fits in adjusting maladaptive mindsets and relationships in crisis—what is so common in the expat life (read more in my professional focus).
Living in all these countries and having constant international interactions made me deeply familiar with expat problems not only through professional, but also personal level. I breath expat experience—that’s how much I know it!
My personal story
- I am an expat like yourself and I work exclusively with internationals.
- English is my primary language. But it’s not my mother tongue, so there is no pressure to feel shy or nervous if your English is not perfect—we will find a way to connect.
- I've worked with couples, individuals, and families from different countries, cultures who faced various challenges—I am eager to listen to your unique story.
- I focus on several scopes of the problem, creating opportunity for a long-lasting solution (see my professional focus).
- I can provide online counseling, either to assist your preparation for allocation or continuation after leaving the country.
My professional focus